This famous Derringer model is faithfully reproduced to provide virtually every feature of the original. Small enough to fit in a vest pocket it is a great addition to any collection. The frame is color case hardened and stock is made from walnut. Interesting details, such as the removable rifled blue barrel and the folding trigger, make it one of the better example of this type. Weight 0.42 lbs.
Derringer manufactured fifteen thousand units from 1850 and ending in 1870, two years after his death. The barrel’s length varied from 1 ½” to 6”. Derringer’s style, copied by other producers, led to the identification of many pocket pistols with the “derringer” name (quite similar to the success of Jim Bowie and his knives).
**** * ****
When ordering reproduction firearms from Regimental Quartermaster, please be aware of the following:
- Due to state law in New Jersey, we are unable to ship firearms there.
- We can not ship our reproduction Firearms outside of the United States.
- Before firing any of the listed firearms, we recommend a thorough cleaning of the rifle or revolver.
- We recommend that any live firing should be done with an experienced shooter present.
- Must be 18 years of age to purchase any firearms.
NOTE: ALL black powder musket and revolver shipments require an adult signature for delivery! Due to Legal Restrictions we do not ship firearms to New Jersey or outside the U.S.
There are no reviews yet.