The M1859 Sharps Infantry Rifle was used widely in the Civil War. First used by the First Connecticut Volunteers from Hartford, CT., it is also associated with the First United States (Berdan’s) Sharpshooters. A total of 6,689 made with 2,000 issued to the Sharpshooters; 2,780 to the U.S. Navy and the balance to various other army units. Rifle includes the breech tool & spare rubber O-Ring. NSSA Approved.
*USE THE BLUEDOG CHECKOUT OPTION FOR ALL FIREARM PURCHASES!!!!!
**** * ****
When ordering reproduction firearms from Regimental Quartermaster, please be aware of the following:
- Due to state law in New Jersey, we are unable to ship firearms there.
- We can not ship our reproduction Firearms outside of the United States.
- Before firing any of the listed firearms, we recommend a thorough cleaning of the rifle or revolver.
- We recommend that any live firing should be done with an experienced shooter present.
- Must be 18 years of age to purchase any firearms.
NOTE: ALL black powder musket and revolver shipments require an adult signature for delivery! Due to Legal Restrictions we do not ship firearms to New Jersey or outside the U.S.