The Pattern 1858 Two Band Enfield rifle saw extensive service during the Civil War and was a favorite among Confederates, especially the cavalry of John Hunt Morgan as well as Federals. This version is a well-balanced piece with an oil-finished Walnut stock as per the original. Featuring a case colored percussion lock, blued barrel bands and the correct style screws this model is an excellent replica of the originals. The trigger guard, butt plate and nose cap are finished in brightly polished brass. NSSA Approved
*This weapon is currently in stock but do to the current rules company’s like PayPal have on weapon sales we can only accept payment via a phone order. We are currently working on solution which should be up in 2 weeks to once again accept order over the web. Feel free to call us at 717-338-1850 and we will be happy to take your order.*
**** * ****
When ordering reproduction firearms from Regimental Quartermaster, please be aware of the following:
- Due to state law in New Jersey, we are unable to ship firearms there.
- We can not ship our reproduction Firearms outside of the United States.
- Before firing any of the listed firearms, we recommend a thorough cleaning of the rifle or revolver.
- We recommend that any live firing should be done with an experienced shooter present.
- Must be 18 years of age to purchase any firearms.
NOTE: ALL black powder musket and revolver shipments require an adult signature for delivery! Due to Legal Restrictions we do not ship firearms to New Jersey or outside the U.S.
There are no reviews yet.